Version number: 1.0
We care about your privacy so on this page you’re going to find all the information about how we collect and use data from you and other users. “Us” and “ARK: Survival Evolved Fansite” in this Policy refer to Spencer Graham.
All the personal data of the visitors of ARK: Survival Evolved Fansite is in control of the users. We act in strict compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (specifically but not limited to Article 6(1)(b) to (f) and Article 28) and never against the law.
We collect and process users’ personal data indicated below:
- To facilitate the access to our services we collect the data concerning your Internet provider, the website you visited us from, the most visited pages of our site, the time of your visit and how long it lasted, the device you enter this site on, its operating system and other primary characteristics, and your IP address. The IP address is needed to allocate your country and provide you with the most convenient services.
- To make up better statistics of our site we collect and use the so-called Aggregated Data. It includes demographic and statistical information and is not considered personal data by law as it doesn’t reveal your identity. Our legitimate interests in our site improvement, as well as your consent, serve as a legal basis for such processing.
We may ask for your contact information via the form on our “Contact” page. You may choose to share your name, email, screenshots, and any other data when contacting us. All of this helps to resolve the issues together. Your contact information is also needed to get an exclusive demo of all the primary features of our service. The information you give is beneficial for future demo improvements.
We exchange data about your activities on ARK: Survival Evolved Fansite with trusted third parties. We get some information from trusted marketing researches to work on our services and online advertisements making them more effective. We also use such service providers as hosting clients for the blog and websites, and such services as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google reCAPTCHA that help us understand our users better and protect them from spam. We may partially share your personal data with some service providers on the condition that they will use it only on our behalf and according to our rules. Data disclosure to the members of our group of companies is also possible, but only on the legal bases and when it’s necessary. Any other sharing of your data with third parties is only by statutory law obligation or court instruction.
We collect data through emails we share with you: our website analytics let us capture data on whether you open our messages and click on the links and banners presented in them. We will keep you updated with notification emails on the use of our products, changes in the legal agreement, customer support and marketing offers. You can always choose to unsubscribe from receiving these messages.
We collect and process information on you and your use of ARK: Survival Evolved Fansite on the following legal bases:
- Our purpose is to provide you with an operational website, effective customer support, and personalized features while keeping our services secure.
- We have a legitimate interest in your data for the constant improvement of our services through research, promotion, and marketing.
- We act on the basis of your consent for a specific purpose, or your data has to be processed pursuant to our legal obligations.
As a user of ARK: Survival Evolved Fansite services you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed of personal data collection by ARK: Survival Evolved Fansite.
- The right to correct, erase, and control the processing of personal data provided to us. We can share information on whether we have personal data about you received through your use of our services.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
Name: Spencer Graham
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Details of EU Representative:
Name: Marissa Kaufman
Contact email address: email@example.com